.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Area 51 Abstract

Area 51 is a very mysterious and unkn deliver country that no one knows about. People mouth about UFO, aliens, future war machines and former(a) mystical things lurking around in theater of operations 51. My fascination with mystical creatures and flying objects real sparks my curiosity about this celestial sphere resulting in me researching about country 51. Growing up all you here about playing bowl 51 is that its very closemouthed to the point the g overnment blocks all the entrances to the part and no photos could be taken uncomplete around it nor above it from the sky.Even our own military jets could not fly over area 51. In my research, I impart be trying to understand wherefore the government had denied its existence till the 1950s. What sincerely goes on in area 51? Are there really contrastive life forms inside this area? How do one work at area 51 and how would there life variety if they did. I would one day want to work for the government and work for area 51 if possible A quite a little of my research is done on the Internet.Area51zone. com was a website I used. The road to area 51 (http//www. latimes. com/entertainment/la-mag-april052009-backstory,0,5104077. story) was an article I skim to. http//www. fas. org/irp/overhead/groom. htm also showed an image of area 51 and details. I went to the Orange County earthly concern Library across the street from garden Grove high school and analyse out a book called spend Secret Tourism by arouse Helms.

No comments:

Post a Comment