.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Who Influenced Me in High School - How to Use the People You Were Closest to in High School to Help You Write Your College Essay

Who Influenced Me in High School? - How to Use the People You Were Closest to in High School to Help You Write Your College EssayDid you know that one of the best ways to show how much you have changed is to include a look back at who influenced you in high school? And what kind of impact did the people you were closest to have on your personality and on your future? Here are some suggestions to help you think about the people you were closest to in high school. You can use this as the basis for your college essay.If the person you spent the most time with in high school is no longer with you, then consider the person you felt you had to be with the most. What do you remember about them? How did they make you feel? What kind of example did they set for you?One high school friend who encouraged me to stay in school was an A student. We would talk all the time and have a lot of laughs. Now I had to work very hard to keep up with him, but the encouragement helped a lot.Another high scho ol friends was incredibly brilliant, and that is important for students who want to share something about themselves that might not be obvious. He helped me learn more about life by helping me to understand the world around me. I read his poems to myself, he would explain things to me, and he taught me a lot.A good friend of mine used to teach a class in our high school, and she used to make us write essays about her. She was a very strong teacher and she always encouraged me to learn more. The students liked her, and they got a lot out of it.One of my favorite memories is from when I was seven years old and a girl showed me her thumb so I could follow along with her as she pointed to something, while she smiled and laughed. I've never forgotten that smile and laughter. That memory was important to me because I would go through high school without a support system, and it would help me to develop a sense of independence. That is a lesson I learned when I went to college.Someone who influenced me in college is a father I met when I was twenty-one. He called me his daughter and we had been talking for years. I was still friends with him when I went to college, and that fact helped me realize that I had the ability to make a big difference in other people's lives.Anyone who has to write a college essay should consider looking back at who they were when they were twenty-one. You will find that you can make a lot of connections if you give yourself enough time to reflect on the people you were closest to in high school. You can also use the results of this process to help you reflect on the people you hope to be closer to in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment